Monday 29 October 2012

Bucket List

It's very easy for me to just live the day to day. And feel like I haven't achieved anything important to me. Herewith is my Bucket list, haphazardly noted down.

By myself:
  • Knit one or two woollen vests for my sister's kids-to-be.
  • In 2012, have at least 100 blog entries to show to interested parties.
  • Knit leg/arm warmers for Atilla, a la Hugalugs.
  • Have a Gingkoba tree.
  • Have a fruiting olive tree.
  • Have a fruiting lemon tree.
  • Have lavender flowering around my home.
With my husband:
  • Live an enjoyable life.
  • Love him.
With Atilla,
  • Encourage Atilla to remember the important people in his life.
  • Have a birthday celebration for him with his friends around him. (2012)
  • Show him real live animals.
  • Dance with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment